02 September 2013

Another visit to the Strychnin gallery

I took the chance of my Berlin visit to go to the Strychnin gallery. They have often changing exhibitions and much of it is quite my taste. 10th year anniversary show.
I took pics of some I quite liked.
Most of the info about artists can be acquired here: Presale



I liked this one. It is by Naomi Nowak. I followed her for quite some years now and own several originals.

"Sleeping beauty" enchanted doll by Marina Bychkova.  One of the reasons to go there, unreachable but photographable!





Self portrait.




Always loved this artist. I have an ipod sticker with her art.




Such a sweet monster!

Overview over one wall.

I would put this on my wall!

Another favourite.

This is the "sketch" for a bigger painting.



Just this few impressions. If you are in Berlin I suggest to go and visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment