21 September 2014

Some fancy news

A kind of update of the newest and most interesting...
whatever

I am taking part in an online course after thinking about it for a long time.
Amy had some credibility (I introduced her blog in this post.)

So I am officially in! Work Art Play "

An online class for aspiring artists and illustrators: How to create the work you love and find opportunities wherever you go"

Why not do something with the money I earn from my full time job?

The next thing I participate in is "Rent a shelf" in my hometown! Always wanted to do such a thing. I have some really nice nature postcards to sell and future stickers and maybe some art or sculptures.
I don`t know and forgot to take pictures of the postcards :(

Please wish me some luck with it!

Now for some photo fun!

Moo stickerbooks



The green one with mostly mushrooms


The blue one with beloved random stuff, really colorful, my photography.
These stickers are small, maybe 2cm and 90 in each book.


Then there are these wonderful sketchbooks with different paper from Stillman & Birn.
I recommend all of them though you have to find out your favourite yourself.






This year is a fantastic fungi year, Grannie and I went hunting on more than one occasion.
She eats them, I take photos. Gazillions of photos. And I eventually found the lichen I always wanted to take a photo of.



One of the sketches I did in the coffee roasters.



 Thanks for looking and best wishes for you!
Natta




No comments:

Post a Comment